Tuesday 3 May 2011

Jealousy



Jealous is a the disease, yeah. Its killing me though. The jealousy feeling is always haunted me and became worst. Love sees sharply, hatred sees even more sharp, but jealousy sees the sharpest for it is love and hate at the same time. Truth is , I get jealous easily because whats mine is mine. Im stubborn as hell, I say sorry to much. I act like I dont give a fuck because I care too much. I over analyze the smallest of things and probably come off as bitch to simply guard myself. Honey, I only get jealous because I love you and I dont want anybody else to have you. Im sorry to behave like this lately. I only wanted that what best for us, everything I did because I cared. So how did all the good between us turn so bad? Maybe someday we will get back what we had .




No comments:

Post a Comment